Message No : 87Sr.No : 1668/752
Question By : Mohsin Ali

My mother performed hajj in 2007 and due to some problem, she ran between Safa and Marwa mountains only five times. We are in India, so what should she do now for reducing the sin of shortcoming in the hajj?, DI007


Reply By : Mufti Jaseemuddin Qasmi
Designation : Coordinator, Online Darul Ifta, MMERC, Mumbai 

You should pay charity equal to Sadaqa Fitr for each left Sayi. It is better to pay this alms to the poor of Haram in Makkah but it is also allowed to pay in other country, so you should not delay more and try to pay the alms as soon as possible.
And Allah knows the best

To view complete list of questions posted on the topic Click Here

To post your Question Click Here.

Eastern Cresent
Current Issue October 2012
Click here to join markazulmaarif E-Groups on Yahoo!