- Markaz Academy solicits constant co-operation from the parents and guardians in order to ensure maximum development for their wards.
- The School Hand Book must be regularly checked and countersigned wherever necessary.
- Leaves and absences from classes must be duly entered in the given columns in the Hand Book and countersigned by the guardian concerned
- All correspondences regarding the affairs of the school are to be made to the principal in written.
- Parents/ Guardians are not allowed to see their wards or meet any teacher during the school hours without permission of the principal
- Frequent telephone calls to the students are discouraged, since it may disturb their concentration in studies.
- Timely clearance of dues Is earnestly requested. A student with any amount of fee pending against him will not be entitled to sit at an ensuing exam and the required Admit Card will not be issued unless the dues are cleared.
- The school management welcomes constructive suggestions from the esteemed parents and guardians. All such suggestions and / or complaints regarding the affairs of the school may be placed in the Suggestion Box kept for the purpose.
Special rebates up to 2% may be availed on the gross annual fees if paid for a whole academic session in advance